Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas Cards Galore!

Even though I've not been blogging much lately, I have been busy making cards.

The Merry Christmas cards are made with wide printed ribbons with glitter already on the ribbon. I posted one in a previous post with a plain scallop border. That one went to my son and daughter-in-law in Georgia. These two were "dressed up" a bit using the threading water punch and Martha Stewart's lacy scallops punch. Both are very nice.











These cards were made from a Card Class by Mail kit from my SBS22 sister Cindy Vernon. They use SU Real Red and Whipser White papers, Real Red and Craft White inks.
These went to my daughter and granddaughter in Virginia. They also received a Riley 2009 calendar and a House Mouse calendar (no pics to show on the HM one yet).

This is the third card in the kit from Cindy. I really like the way the embossing turned out. I stamped in SU Craft White and applied white embossing powder.
This image was received from a WishRAK (Random Act of Kindness) on Split Coast Stampers. It was colored using Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol - my very favorite method of coloring! The papers are SU Always Artichoke, Real Red and Whisper White. The ribbon and brads were in my stash. I have forgotten who this card went to.
Blessings to all,

1 comment:

Roxy said...

These are all so adorable!