Thursday, January 22, 2009

Family Christmas Cards

Some where along the way I missed these two cards in my Christmas Cards Galore post.
These went to my two grandsons in Georgia, Jeremy and Stephen.


This looks just like Christmas morning when my kids were little. And the grandkids too!

Both images were colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. The main images were hand torn, inked and attached to the card base and the edges were slightly bent up.



I remember one year when -----. Maybe that's why I love this image so much!

Their mom said they both enjoyed the cards and the checks that were inside :-). They took all their Christmas and birthday money and went shopping and got whatever they wanted. Sometimes that's best, especially when they live so far away.

Blessings,

4 comments:

Megan said...

You sent these away?!?! They look like LOTS of work!! Your coloring is beautiful.

Gwen said...

so cute! both of them!!! bet they loved them!!

Deby said...

Hi Kath! Did you get my message about your SU order? BTW, these cards are beautiful! See you tomorrow!

jhet said...

Hi Kathy! How are you? I like these cute cards you've made! House Mouse rocks! :)