Sunday, January 18, 2009

October Card Challenge


The October card challenge for my SBS 22 group was to use paper piecing on our cards. I had my card done in early November. But - you all know how life can get in the way.


Better late than never! Here's my card.

The snowman and sled were both paper pieced. I added Stickles to the snow flakes, around the snowman's body and under the sled.


The stamp at the top - Brrr...It's cold outside - was a $1 stamp from Joann's, AC Moore or Michael's.

The snowman on the sled is from Cornish Heritage Farms.


Until next time - Stay Warm!


1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Better late than never. I didn't get around to doing mine. I'll blame it on the cruise we went on in November... I didn't have the time when we got back in the run-up to Christmas!
Chrissie