Friday, January 01, 2010

Riley Camping

I have been SOOOO bad about my blog. I just have not been inspired to get on here and do any posting. It is now 2010 - a new year with new resolutions - try to be better at keeping up my blog.

With all that being said - here is a Riley card that went out early in the fall.























The printing is a little blurred:-(


It says "I went fishing in the pond, but didn't catch any :(

Sophie just doesn't get it - when she swims, the fish swim away :~(
Oh, well. "









See you later. I hope you had a great time this summer.
Riley







I am very happy to report that Nate is doing extremely well with his chemo. The tumor has shrunk to the point of being indistinguishable from the tumor debris in his chest.

He finished all the requirements for the schooling he missed last year over this past summer and started this school year at the level he would have been by attending every day.

I hope all of you had a great summer (what there was of it) and a very happy Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's.

Blessings,

1 comment:

Roxy said...

I always get a kick out of your Riley cards.