Saturday, July 10, 2010

Riley & Sophie on Vacation

Here is the latest in my Riley the Moose cards for my nephew Nate.  This isn't one of my cuter Riley cards, but it will have to do for now.
 Riley likes to keep in touch with his famoosely on his Snoutbook page.

Sophie is always pestering Riley to let her use his computer so she can keep up with her Snoutbook page.










These were really the worst colors I could think of for a van and camper.



Being such horrible colors helped Riley to afford the van and camper.  Just think how long it would take a moose to produce 1000 nuggets! 
Riley always rides off into the sunset on his red tractor.  Nate also has a red tractor he rides around their property and across the field to their neighbors Fred and Pam's house.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy Riley as much as I enjoy creating cards for his adventures. 

Huggeroonies,

4 comments:

Card Crazy said...

Fantastic. Many smiles, love the humor, please keep us updated on their trip. TFS
Sue S.
Riley and Sophie RULE!

Unknown said...

Hi Kathy...what cute cards! Your nephew will love them! The story is adorable!! You are so clever! Pat Frank

Only By His Grace said...

Such a delighful story. I think I am still a kid at heart cause I got right into it.
Hugs marion

Silvie Z said...

Hi Kathy! How adorable this is!
Great story! Your nephew will love it!
Hugs,
Silvie from France