Wednesday, August 04, 2010

July Mingles cards

I received the cutest Mingle card from Karen Petersen last week.  It is Tilda holding a lamb. Here is a picture of it.  The butterflies are 2 layers with a heart for the bodies.  Designer paper was punched so it looks like flowers.  Very clever!!  I really like your card.  Thank you so much, Karen.
My Mingle went to Marcia Duncan for July.  I put Dreamy Tilda relaxing on the beach with a Romantic Sunset in the background.  She's watching some butterflies play.
The inside has more butterflies flitting around and the Tree with Heart has butterfly flowers all over it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Huggeroonies,

2 comments:

Card Crazy said...

Oh, you Maggie ladies turn me green with envy. You are all so talented and make the most beautiful, delightful cards. So many different styles and techniques.I really love looking at all your works of art. They take my breath away.
Sue S.

Peggie said...

Love this scene but Tilda better watch out sitting out in the sun like that. We don't want her getting skin cancer. lol