Thursday, October 14, 2010

Daughter's Birthday Card

I finished my daughter's birthday card last night.  She lives next door so I will walk it over later today.


The first time I saw Tilda playing in the leaves, I knew it would be my daughter's birthday card!

I used SU Autumn Traditions designer paper, Always Artichoke and unknown reddish-orange from my stash. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and Magnolia. A piece of sheer pale green ribbon is tied with raffia, both from the stash.  I punched the jack-o-lanterns with a MS embossing punch and the maple leaves from DCWV Shimmer stack.  The oak leaves are another MS punch.
The tag is Shapebilities Fancy Tags. Sentiment from SU.

I had a lot of fun making this card!
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
Huggeroonies,

2 comments:

Kathy said...

This is adorable Kathy. I hope Becky is doing well and enjoys this card, I'm sure it will bring a smile, it is so lovely!

Card Crazy said...

Great card, Kathy. Don't you just love this Tilda? So cheerful.
Sue S.