Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Megan!

My oldest granddaughter turned 25 last month.

Could you guess that her favorite color is purple?
And she loves to shop!

This cute little Tilda Goes Shopping is just perfect for Megan.  On another blog someone had used this stamp with an ATM machine behind Tilda.  I looked for that sticker but couldn't find it :o(

The trellis behind is a MS punch with a piece of satin ribbon covering the seam between the lattices. The buildings are Edwin's Town.  The swirls are Magnolia Doohickeys Leaf and Swirl dies.  Leaves are another MS punch and the flowers are Magnolia and Wild Orchid Crafts.  The images are colored with Copics - didn't keep track of the colors used.


This is a piece of gorgeous dp that I had in my stash.  I have no idea where it came from, but I love it and so did Megan.  The background is purple even though it looks very blue in this picture.



Thanks for taking the time and stopping by to look at my card!

Huggeroonies,

13 comments:

Kathy said...

Lovely card for your grand daughter, I'm sure she loved it.

Rene said...

Great cards! I am sure your granddaughter will love it! :)

Catherine Atkinson said...

Your card is very pretty. I really like the trellis and the ribbon.

Candy said...

What a perfect card for your Granddaughter. Purple and shopping all in one - LOL
You have done a beautiful job in it. Love the shade of purple you have used and Tilda is gorgeous!!
Great job :o)
Hugs, Candy

Lisette Morris said...

Fantastic card! I'm sure this will be a hit for your Grandaughter!

Barb Hardeman said...

Very pretty card Kathy! Your coloring is wonderful and the shopping scene is so delightful! Who wouldn't want this sweet card. The dp on the inside is absolutely perfect!

sevi said...

very cute.
greetz sevi

cabio's craft corner said...

It's such a pretty Tilda card. You did a lovely job on your granddaughter birthday card and you are right about the DP inside. It's beautiful!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Card Crazy said...

Love, love, love it! Your granddaughter is going to be so happy with this!
Sue S.

Deeanna said...

Your card is very pretty. :}

Cami said...

Beautiful card for your GD! How befitting this Tilda image is for her! Hugs, Cami

Sandy said...

I love making cards for my grandchildren too Kathy. It's so much fun designing a card just for them. Sweet card and I know you granddaughter loved it.
sandy

Pat said...

Hi Kathy...what a gorgeous card!! Love the purple!! Your coloring is scrumptious!!!! Pat Frank