Wednesday, November 03, 2010

October BRAK cards

Here are the BRAK cards that I made for the October birthdays.

Tilda in Autumn Leaves is just the cutest stamp I could ever imagine!  She reminds me so much of my daughter when she was little. 

The flowers are Magnolia and Wild Orchid Crafts, leaves in the floral arrangement are a MS punch.  The leaves scattered over the dp are punched from DCWV Shimmer paper with a small EK Success punch.  The Jack-o-lanterns are another MS punch.  The sheer ribbon is tied with raffia. Tilda was colored with Copics. This card went to Deana Farley.

 Cathy-Lynn Tkalcevic received this adorable Tilda with Pumpkins card.  I think Tilda looks more like a pilgrim than a witch.

The very large flower was in a package of different flowers that I got on line.  The leaves are an MS punch and from my stash.

The sunflowers and pumpkins are GinaK. The fence and pumpkins are pop-ups and stand away from the background.  The little flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The images are all colored with Copics. Again, I didn't keep track of the colors.

I really like making these easel cards!  It just seems that there is so much more room to work with.



Here is a side view so you can see the fence and pumpkins standing away from the background.


 Wendy Kaput was the recipiant of the last card for October.  Tilda in Windy Weather was a natural to pair with the Fall Background.  The blowing leaves on the background were colored with Copics, as was Tilda.  The wind blown flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, ribbon from Wal Mart and the leaves are a MS punch.

The fall trees dp is from Joann's. All cardstock is from Stampin' Up! 

Again the little maple leaves are punched from DCWV Shimmer paper stack.

Sure hope you have enjoyed your visit and will leave me a message.
Huggeroonies,

No comments: