Monday, December 27, 2010

Card and keychain for a wonderful postman

This will be a very short post.
The postman who delivers all my packages, junk mail and bills is just an angel!  If it's raining, he will meet me part way to his vehicle.  If it's really cold out, he is willing to get out of his vehicle and bring the packages to the door for me.  What a pleasure it is to have a considerate mail carrier!

So I made him a special Christmas card this year featuring Lightening Edwin and attached a bookmark and keychain with the same Edwin on them.

I have no idea what Copic colors I used as I was doing several cards at the same time and had at least a third of my markers spread all over my work area.

The keychain was done on Shrinky Dink Frosted Ruff and Ready plastic and "shrunk" using  my heat tool.  They were very fun to make and everyone loved them!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Huggeroonies,

3 comments:

Card Crazy said...

How thoughtful of you. I'm sure he loved it. Sometimes we forget who are the important people in our lives and take them for granted!
Sue S.

Unknown said...

Hehehe...I love this little Edwin...reminds me of my DH when he's trying to untangle Christmas lights!! Your postman will surely love this card...because it's darling, of course...but also because you created it just for him!! Pat Frank

Jane H said...

Amazing work!