Thursday, May 05, 2011

More Easter and Miss You Cards


My friend Roxy makes the most gorgeous cards.  We did the Delft Tile technique at her SU workshop the beginning of April. 

She used that technique to make this fabulous card!  Her sponging on the tiles is perfect.  This is one very elegant card and she made it for me!!


This is the Easter card I made for Roxy. 
Not nearly as elegant as hers was.


Roxy made me this card while I was still in Florida and had my hubby put it in my Stamp Mansion so I would find it when I got home.

She used a beautiful DP - can't remember where she said it was from - maybe Basic Grey.  The pink strip was embossed using SU's Square Lattice embossing folder and edged with the SU Scallop Trim Border punch. 

She also included a Penny Black stamp of a boy holding an airplane, his puppy with a flying helmet on and the sentiment "Wish You Were Near..."  I don't have very many stamps that are "boy" type, so it is greatly appreciated.  She is just sooooooo good to me.

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit.  Please leave a comment so I'll know you were here!

Huggeroonies,

1 comment:

Iulia said...

Wow! These are all lovely! The colors are simply gorgeous and I love the scene on the mganolia card! What a beautiful rose image on Rosy's card!
Great work!
Hugs, Iulia