Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June Mingle Cards

I'm trying to get all my back posts caught up. I've been working really diligently to get my Copics Class #1 homework assignments done and uploaded for Suzanne to check. Now I'll be starting Class #2 tomorrow.

On to the June Mingle Cards.

The very talented Cordine made this beautiful card for me using Tilda with Blueberries.  The papers are from an older Magnolia paper pack.  I sure wish I could find some of them.  I love them. 

Tilda is just perfectly colored using the blue-grays to match the papers. 

And did you notice all those layers?  I LOVE layers and more layers!


 This is my "spring-y" card that went to Rhonda McGibbon.  I sure hope she likes daisies.

There wasn't much coloring on this card. 
Copic marker colors I used were Y08, 06, 11, YG01, 05, G07, 05, E25, 31, 50, 47, 44, 43.

The designer papers are from Stampin' Up!  Tilda is mounted on ovals cut using my Cuttlebug and Nestibilities ovals.  I added some yellow Stickles to the daisy centers.

The sentiment panel was cut and embossed using my Cuttlebug and Nesties.

The sentiment stamp is a Magnolia from Diana's store.  The daisies were from my stash.  The leaves were punched using a Martha Stewart branch punch.



Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you enjoyed your visit.

Huggeroonies,

6 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

Very pretty Kathy! Your springy Tilda is adorable and I love the spray of flowers around the edge of her. The inside is fabulous as well. Wonderful job...hugs...Barb

Chris said...

Great cards Kathy. I love the daisies.

Rene said...

Oh how PRETTY!!!! I love daisies! They are my FAVORITE flower! And I love how fluffy yours are in the center! Too cute!
Rene :D

cabio's craft corner said...

These cards are so pretty. Thanks for sharing Kathy :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Card Crazy said...

Kathy, if Rhonda doesn't like daisies, please ask her to wrap this up and send it to me. I love them - especially on this delightful card.
Sue S.

Sandy said...

You certainly have been busy Kathy! My favorite? The black and blue one!
XO
Sandy