Wednesday, June 29, 2011

May Mingle cards finally posted

I just realized that I had not posted pictures of the May Mingle Cards that I had sent and received.

This is my May Mingle card sent to Corry Smyrski.  I saw a card Jeanette Comerford had done using the Watering Can and Tilda with Daffodil on a round card.   I had just received my order from Diana that had the Watering Can in it.  Sooooo-
Tilda is colored using R24, 22, 00, E35, 34, YR21, 20, 24, G07, RV14, Y06
The watering can used C00, 1, 3, 5.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The ribbon is from my stash.

On the inside I put a butterfly charm, the Romantic tag cutout, and some small flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, ribbons from my stash.

The designer papers are from my stash, probably Stampin' Up!

This is the May Mingle card I received from Donna Jean Eno.

It had been raining for several days when I received this gorgeous card from Donna Jean.  What a beautiful bright spot it was!!!  This picture does NOT do justice to the bright colors and glitter all over this card.

I kept this sitting above my work space until last week when I had to clean up my mess.  It seemed that every time I looked at it I saw something I had missed before.




The inside is just as bright and sunny as the front!

My drooping spirits were lifted everytime I looked at this card.  I love it!!


I hope your spirits have been brightened by just looking at pictures of my "Spring is here!" card.


Huggeroonies,

3 comments:

DJ said...

I am so pleased that my card brightened youreork area. This was the first time I had shared my art with anyone outside of immediate family and I was so nervous. Your kind words have encouraged me to continue to share my creations. Thank you gorthr boost of confidence.
Donna Jean Eno

Elle said...

I have that watering can stamp but can never find the right stamp to use with it. Your beautiful card certainly gives me inspiration!

Sandy said...

Your coloring looks so good Kathy and that Tilda holding the lamb is gorgeous!
XO
Sandy