Saturday, April 07, 2012

Easter cards!

Wow!! What a busy week in the Stamp Mansion!
Here are the Easter cards I've done the last few days.
The first ones are for families and friends.
This card was one I found on Splitcoast Stampers.  I don't remember who the original maker was.

Version 1 went to one of the Amish families whose children my hubby drives to school.
The card base is SU's Certainly Celery cardstock.  The Tempting Turquoise panel is embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots.
The sentiment panel frame was punched with SU's Scalloped Border and Scalloped Corner punches.
The daffodils and sentiment are from SU's Abundant Hope stamp set and colored with Copics.
The butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch.
The ribbon is from the stash.

Version 2 is for my stamping cohorts in crime at church.

All the design elements are the same as Version 1 except I used a different ribbon.

After I took the pictures I added some Stickles to the butterfly body and the flower centers.

The centers on all the Version 1 and 2 cards is the same.

The sentiment panel was cut using Nestabilities Deckled Rectangles.
The sentiment is from SU's Abundant Hope stamp set.

This card also was posted on Splitcoast Stampers.

This one was for the other Amish family my hubby drives to school.

The papers are all from SU - Whisper White and Daffodil Delight.

The images and sentiment are also from Abundant Hope.  I really like that set for Easter.

The ribbon and brads are from the stash.
I only made one of this design.
This is the inside of the card.
This is the third Easter card I did.  This one was also on Splitcoast Stampers.

All the card stock is SU.  The designer paper was from a Simply Scrappin' kit many years ago.

The image panel was cut using Nestabilities Ovals and Scalloped Ovals.  The image is also from Abundant Hope.

The tiny rhinestones are from my stash.
Stickles were added to the centers of the flowers.
I only made one of this design.

That's all for this day!  I am very tired and ready to sleep.  Thank so much for stopping by and looking at all my fun stuff!
Huggeroonies,

7 comments:

Danielle Champagne said...

Wow Kathy, your cards are all beautiful. Very stylish, lovely colors. and those daffodils are very pretty. they will make very happy people.!

Only By His Grace said...

Your cards are beautiful Kathy.
I love Daffodils. Lovely coloring and design.
hugs Maz

Sandy said...

Beautiful Easter cards Kathy!!
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Kathy
Hugs Julie P

Peggie said...

These are all stunning in their simplicity. Sometimes we try to overdo things but these are great without all the dodads.

Unknown said...

Wow your cards are so elegant and gorgeous!!!!!! You did a wonderful job on these!!!!! Way to go!!!!!

Rene said...

Kathy these are gorgeous...I especially love the first one!
Rene :D