Sunday, April 14, 2013

April Birthday Cards

Happy Sunday to All!!  This bizarre weather just keeps on coming.  We had snow early this morning.  Now early afternoon the snow's all gone, the sun is shining and the temp is 52.

I sold several of my used paper stacks a few weeks ago and couldn't stand the empty spaces on my 12 x 12 designer paper shelf.  So I went out and bought  several new paper stacks.  K & Company caught my eye!!  I love the variety of colors and themes in the different stacks and they aren't nearly so large having only 28 sheets.  I kept hearing them calling me to use them!

I'm using Tilda with Big Tulip Pot for the Tilda's Town Challenge # 48 Flowers Everywhere as well as one of the birthday gals.
Tilda is colored with Copics and mounted on Nestabilities Labels Three.
The gorgeous background paper is from K & Company's Handmade stack.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and Hooked on Crafts.  I started with 3 or 4 flowers and just kept adding them until I nearly ran out of space.  Maybe it is overkill, but I like it!!


Here is an open view of the easel.

The dimensional flowers are from K & Company's Handmade Layered Flowers.
The sentiment panel is a different size die from Nesties Labels 3.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up.  The ribbon is from my stash.  I hope Dawn Carrington likes her birthday card.

Pink Ribbon Tilda is featured on the next card.  Pink didn't go with my paper choice so she is yellow ribbon Tilda on this card.  The paper is from K & Company's Botanical.  The panel Tilda is mounted on was cut with Nesties Floral Ovals.  The Berry Head Stamens are from Hooked on  Craft.  The ribbon was from the stash. 

Another sheet of the Botanical paper is on the easel.  The dimensional flowers are from the coordinating Botanical Flower Layered Accents.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up.  Enjoy your card, Ev Banks!


The last of my April birthday cards features Tilda with Egg and Chicken.  I covered the eggs in her basket with a lavender Chrysanthemum Aster from Hooked on Crafts.  Tilda is mounted on Nesties Labels 10.  The paper is from K & Company's Cottage Garden.  The ribbon is from the stash. 


The inside of the card has another sheet from the Cottage Garden stack and flowers from the Cottage Garden Cool Mix Layered Flowers.  The sentiment was computer generated and printed on a shape cut with Nesties Labels One or Two.  I hope Kerry Bunting enjoys her card!

Thank you so much for stopping by and looking at my creations using my new K & Company papers.  I'm really lovin' em!

I hope you have a wonderful week!

Huggeroonies,

11 comments:

Karen said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the spring colors.

Karen

Chris said...

These are gorgeous. Love them.

NPurdum56 said...

Kathy all three are gorgeous! I especially love the last one! The colors are beautiful! Love that paper! :) Nancee

lovingrammahood said...

My goodness, you have been a busy lady. They are all so beautiful and so Springy. The variety and colors and flowers are just wonderful.
Donna

RenateKreativ said...

Gorgeous cards, love it.
Hugs Renate

Norma said...

Wow, gorgeous cards, Kathy. Wonderful colouring of all three Tilda's. I'm sure the recipients will appreciate the beautiful design, lovely DP's and embellishments of each of your cards.
Hugs,
Norma

EnblogSail said...

Beautiful bouquet, lovely card!
Caryl

Gina K said...

Such sweet cards and your coloring is fabulous.

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful coloring and love all the cheerful flowers on this card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

These are fantastic!!! Love them all!!!
Tabitha's Designs
Great priced, fun digi paper

DeeDee said...

Gorgeous card! And your flowers are so beautiful!

Thanks so much for joining us at Tilda's Town.
Hope we see you soon again!

Hugs,
Diana