Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Lots of New Cards!

What a slow poke I am!  Every month I tell myself that I need to get my blog updated with the Mingle and birthday cards I've done.  But, here we are at mid-October and I still have not posted the pictures of my September birthday cards.  So here goes --

I know all the ladies have received their cards now.  All the colored cardstock papers are from Stampin' Up and the white mounting panels are all Cryogen White.  The background papers are all from my friend Lillian. 

For the first one I used Forget-Me-Not Tilda.


Tilda is colored with Copic markers.    The lavender panel was cut using Nestabilities Labels Twenty-three.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The green flowers were from Melissa Frances Embellishments.
This little cutie went to Helen Phelps.  Happy Birthday, Helen!

Next was Sunflower Tilda all decked out in her fall colors dress.


She was colored with Copics, of course!  The mounting panels were cut using Nestabilities Labels Seventeen for the Baked Brown Sugar and the white panel was cut from Cryogen White card stock and cut with Labels Twenty-nine.  I love the new shapes of the dies.

The brown and tan flowers were from WOC, the green leaves and orange flowers were from Wal-Mart.  The brown felt rick rack was from my stash.

This card went to Wilda Reaves, who surprised me with a phone call to personally thank me for taking time to make her a special birthday card. Happy Birthday, Wilda!!

Tilda Longstocking was very fun to color!  I can just imagine her sticking out her leg so everyone can see her new stockings!

The panels Tilda is mounted on were cut with Nestabilities Deckled Rectangles.
The flowers are from WOC and edged with Stickles Crystal Ice.  The swirl was cut with Doohickey Leaf and Swirl die, then covered with Stickles.

I hope Annette Reed enjoys her card for a long time.  Happy birthday, Annette.

I was really on a roll coloring images for a couple days!!  Secretive Tilda was another fun coloring job!

After coloring with Copics, I mounted Secretive Tilda on a panel cut using Nestabilities Labels Twenty.  I love the Nestabilities dies and all the fancy shapes they come in now.  All of the flowers were from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The ribbon was from my stash.  The darling butterfly was from my friend Lillian.

This sneaky little Tilda went to Christine O'Malley.  Happy birthday, Christine!!

The last September birthday was for precious Maz Carter, who still has her smile in spite of her health issues the past year or so.


Tilda Loves flowers was colored with Copics and mounted on a panel cut with Nestabilities Labels 29 die.  The flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The flowers are mounted on Doohicky Heart  Swirl Die and the Leaf and Swirl die.  The green ribbon was from my stash.  The butterfly was from Lillian.

Maz sent me a beautiful thank you email.  She is really enjoying her card!  Happy Birthday, Maz!!

Thanks so much for joining me for a few minutes and looking at my cards!  Please leave a little love in a comment.

Huggeroonies,

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow Kathy these are all beautiful! I love the papers and embellishments that you put together, the colors are beautiful also. Lucky ladies to receive these beauties!
Hugs Kelly

RenateKreativ said...

wow...what beautiful cards, love it.
Hugs Renate

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

Wow! You have been busy. Great cards. Love them all.

Anonymous said...

What pretty cards Kathy, I'm sure the recipients were thrilled
Hugs julie P

Madge H. said...

Very gorgeous Kathy - You have been a very busy lady.
Rubber hugs,
Madge

Barbara (Jamie) Gudermuth said...

Love the cards! You tie the images to the paper just beautifully.

Hugs,
Jamie

Lillian A said...

Beautiful birthday cards, Kathy, and I'm sure each and every recipient were thrilled with them. Fabulous flower bouquets on each one - great creations and coloring. Glad to see you using some of your surprise gifts, too!

Laura said...

All of these are so lovely and I love how your pretty flower arrangements compliment all of the gorgeously colored Tilda stamps.

cabio's craft corner said...

These cards are so adorable Kathy. Love every one of them :o)
Hugs,
Cabio